Effective January 1, 2011
The term 'Optimation' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 50 High Tech Dr., Rush, NY 14543, USA. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Your online presence reflects yourself as well as your company. Be aware that your actions captured via images, posts, or comments can reflect that of your company. Be respectful to your company, other employees, customers, partners, and competitors. Do not reference or cite company clients, partners, or customers without their express consent. Employees are allowed to specify Optimation as their company; however, by identifying yourself as an employee of Optimation you are explicitly taking on the responsibility for representing the company in a professional manner.
- Information published on blogs, forums, and social networking sites should comply with confidentiality and disclosure of proprietary data policies. Social networking sites have varying levels of security and as public sites; all are vulnerable to security breaches. Proprietary information is not to be discussed or referred to, even in private messages between site members who have authorized access to the information. This includes, but is not limited to, company financial information, intellectual property, and information about customers, employees and partners. Company logos and trademarks may not be used without written consent. Respect copyright laws, and reference or cite sources appropriately. Plagiarism applies online as well.
- Personal discussions should have clear disclaimers that the views expressed by the author in the blog is the author's alone and do not represent the views of their company. Be clear and write in first person. Make your writing clear that you are speaking for yourself and not on behalf of your company. Recommendations or referrals for friends/associates should have clear disclaimers that the recommendation is the author's alone and does not represent the views of your company.